ORIGINAL SAMSUNG 30Q RECHARGEABLE 18650 BATTERIES
The Samsung 30Q is a great battery and a direct competitor to LG’s famed HG2 3000mAh cell. The newest pink wrapper has the best chemistry yet. The new cell surpasses the previous generation in both voltage and capacity. This high discharge INR cell has chemistry that is great in a regulated mod.
The Samsung 30Q has 3000mAh of charge capacity and an available 15 continuous amps.
Engineered and produced by Samsung in South Korea. Imported.
Every battery order comes with a FREE battery case!
As per the UN international shipping regulations for Lithium batteries, they have a (peel off) label with the nominal capacity, nominal voltage and size.
Specs:• Flat Top• Nominal capacity: 3000 mah• Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 15 amps (at 25 degrees C)• Nominal voltage: 3.6v• After a fresh charge: 4.2v• Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles• Don’t discharge below: 2.5v• Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1.5 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 150 mA cut-off• (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off• Impedance: 26 +/- 2 milliohms• Weight: 48g• Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm• Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
• Do NOT short.
• Do NOT leave unattended when charging.
• Do NOT leave unattended immediately AFTER charging.
• Do NOT carry in your pocket or purse unless they are in a secure non-conductive carry case.
• They are not toys. Do not let your children or pets play with them.
• Do NOT recharge with cheap chargers that keep on trickle charging after the normal cycle or that do not follow the Constant Current / Constant Voltage (CC/CV) algorithm properly. Use good quality regulated chargers only (e.g. Nitecore, Soshine, Xtar).